What is the NCPR Product Conformity Starter Pack?
Customised for each product type, the package is comprised of:
- General Learning: Introduction to Australian Product Conformity (Complimentary with purchase of any other services)
From the perspective of building practitioners, finding construction products with evidence of conformity has always been a challenge. This section introduces sufficient knowledge in regards to regulatory and voluntary requirements. It helps with understanding the reasons and the methodologies in the process of acquiring product conformity.
- Product Specific Learning: Product Conformity Requirement Table ($500+GST/ Table if individually purchased)
Based on the National Building Specification, NATA and NATSPEC co-developed conformity
requirement tables will be tailored for each supplier’s selected
National Construction Product Register (NCPR) ($250+GST/ Listing if individually purchased)
Upon successful completion of the conformity assessments outlined in the Table, or if a supplier already has alternative standards accepted by NATSPEC, they can participate in the NCPR listing. Benefits including:
– Since the launch, the NCPR has gained an increasing interest from regulators, NATSPEC’s
government and industry stakeholders
– Positive association with currently listed products from the reputable suppliers;
– Reduces the chance of being substituted by another product of lower quality;
– Demonstrates the organisation’s transparency and tractability against unverifiable competitions;
– Increases the awareness and understanding of the importance of product conformity.
NCPR Product Technical Statement (NCPR PTS) (Complimentary with purchase of any other services)
In response to the Evidence of Suitability “Other forms of documentary evidence such as but not limited to a Product Technical Statement” (NCC 2019), the package includes a NCPR Product Technical Statement (PTS) template to demonstrate compliance with the NCC. By following the template, suppliers will create a consistent and comprehensive document based on the level of assurance required for the product.
An economy of scale
Suppliers can also purchase a complete set of the package @$750 +GST.